Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vancouver...where?

It has been a while since my last blog. That was when i was in manila. I finally got a nice cam from here. My first cam after cuzz k's cam died on me.

On the search...

I was searching for native vancouverite food. I might be speaking to the wrong people...or there aren't just any local vancouver food shops.

Vancouver is a multi-cultural city. In effect, food shops and cuisines are a total mix. Some old time restaurants are here. The White Spot and The Keg. I haven't been into any of them but they're all over.

Setting aside the asian, european and middle eastern shops, fish and chips is a common sight. but i guess, this is an English classic meal....still not a vancouver meal.

oh well... i'll still look for the real vancouverite's meal. maybe i need to talk to local historians here.

No comments: